Offering a wide spectrum of the latest, cutting edge modalities for the surgical management of various neurological diseases and ailments, the Department of Neurosurgery at Vishesh Jupiter constantly strives to offer state of the art care that is second to none. The department is a centre of excellence, manned by some of the top neurosurgeons in the country, who specialise in the treatment of ailments related to the central as well as the peripheral nervous system.
All the surgical procedures are planned while adhering to strict protocols, so as to ensure uncompromised care to the patients. From pre-surgical evaluation and briefing to post-surgical rehabilitative care, everything is taken care of. The department is backed by fully equipped labs, dedicated intensive care units and world-class operation theatres.
We, at Vishesh Jupiter, resort to the use of up-to-date techniques and stay aligned with innovations to bring the best to our patients.
Conditions we treat
- Aneurysms and AVMs
- Tumours in the brain, skull and spine
- Severe trauma to the head or spine
- Degenerative spinal disorders
- Discs and infections in the spine
- Movement disorders like Dystonia and Parkinson’s disease
- Congenital problems affecting the nervous system
- Pituitary tumours
- Abnormality in the cerebrospinal fluid flow
Areas of specialization
- Epilepsy Surgery, Electrocorticography
- Advanced Aneurysm Treatment
- Neuro-endoscopy Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Microscopic /Endoscopic Disc Surgeries
- Back Pain Management
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Skull-base surgery
- Neuro-oncology - including Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Awake Craniotomies for eloquent location lesions
- Personalized treatment plan - We believe that different patients have varied requirements and a plan that works for one patient may not cater to the needs of others. As such, we curate all the treatment plans in accordance with the overall health assessment of the patient for a more personalized experience.
- Dedicated team of experts - Vishesh Jupiter is a hub for nationally and internationally renowned neurosurgeons who are backed by a phenomenal team of neurologists, anaesthesiologists, physiotherapists, dieticians, technicians and dedicated nursing staff. The whole team works in close coordination to yield the best results for the patient.
- Pioneers in innovations - We always welcome innovation with open arms and leave no stone unturned in providing you with up-to-date surgical modalities that are at par with excellence. The use of technology is not just limited to the surgical units and labs but is also utilised for data management and improving safety measures.
- Post-surgical care - We stay by our patient's side throughout their journey to recovery and help them with the best care and guidance. The dedicated intensive care units are equipped with the latest monitoring modalities that help to keenly observe the patient. We offer rehabilitation facilities like physiotherapy to aid the recovery of our patients.