The Department of Neurology at Vishesh Jupiter is a centre of Excellence offering the most comprehensive neurological care backed by up-to-the-minute diagnostic and treatment modalities. The department caters to the needs of patients suffering from a wide range of disorders and ailments related to the brain, spine and the nervous system. Manned by a team of highly specialized and dedicated Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, Neuro-oncologists, Anaesthetist and Critical care specialists, the department constantly strives towards excellence in healthcare.
Vishesh Jupiter is one of the leading pioneers in innovation and tends to remain aligned with the changing trends in the field of medicine. With cutting edge inpatient and outpatient treatments, precision-based neuro-diagnostic modalities and highly reliable surgical procedures, we ensure a complete range of neuro care. The department offers a multidisciplinary approach to address the most complex cases with utmost proficiency.
The Department has a dedicated surgical unit where all the procedures are performed under the guidance of nationally and internationally acclaimed experts who specialize in the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management of neurological problems in both adults, as well as small children and infants.
The operating room is fully equipped with the latest equipment like:
- Advanced High-Resolution Microscopes for precision-based assessment
- Cavitron Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator (CUSA), which involves the use of low-frequency ultrasound energy for dissecting tissues
- Cranial and Spinal Endoscopes for better imaging guidance
- High-Speed Drills
We believe in keeping our 'Patients First' and plan the whole treatment keeping in mind their safety and satisfaction. Each treatment is personalized in accordance with the individual needs of the patients. Our areas of specialization include:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scan
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiogram (DSA)
The department has a dedicated Intensive Care Unit (NICU) which is backed by the expertise of a committed team of Critical care specialists, pulmonologists, intensivists, infectious diseases specialists, nephrologists, cardiologists and dedicated, highly trained neuro staff, offering round the clock, robust care to patients. The ICU is equipped with modern ventilators and state of the art monitoring modalities.
State of the art surgical procedures offered:
- Advanced Aneurysm Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Minimal Access Spinal Surgery
- Neuro-endoscopy Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Emergency Head Trauma Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Surgeries
- Stroke Therapy
- Microscopic /Endoscopic Disc Surgery
- Spine Fusion Surgery
- Back Pain Management
- 24/7 availability - With round the clock availability, we ensure that quality medical help is available to patients at all hours.
- Uncompromised care - To give you a hassle-free journey to recovery, we offer seamless assistance and guidance with the finest treatment options that are in your best interest.
- Highly reliable interventions - Paying attention to the smallest detail, we leave no stone unturned in offering the most comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient procedures that are not only reliable but also highly effective.