Vishesh Jupiter Hospital is one of the leading pioneers in innovation and technology, committed to offering excellence in Healthcare. The hospital offers state of the art multidisciplinary diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitative facilities under one roof.
Backed by the expertise of some of the best doctors and surgeons in the country, the Department of Laparoscopic Surgery at Vishesh Jupiter Hospital is a Centre of Excellence offering up to the minute Laparoscopic modalities for the management of a broad range of medical conditions. The hospital strictly adheres to the latest trends in technology and thrives seamlessly to stay aligned with the same. We have set very stringent benchmarks when it comes to the quality of care and leave no stone unturned in offering the finest care to our patients.
Staying true to our promise of keeping our patients first, we promote patient-friendly approaches with personalized treatment plans that are curated in the best interest of the patients.
The department has its own specialised labs, surgical rooms and intensive care units that are fully equipped with highly advanced monitors and imaging modalities for utmost levels of precision and accuracy.
Common laparoscopic procedures offered:
Here is a list of some common laparoscopic procedures offered by Vishesh Jupiter Hospital experts:
- Hernia surgery - Hernia refers to a lump of tissues or a small part of the abdominal organs such as the intestines, that protrudes via an opening in the wall of the abdomen. Although the problem may not always induce any major symptom, in some cases it can give rise to unbearable pain and discomfort. During the laparoscopic procedure, the surgeon pushes back the protruding tissue or organ into the abdominal cavity and repairs the hole to prevent the reoccurrence of the problem.
- Gall bladder removal - Commonly referred to as cholecystectomy, the procedure is performed on patients suffering from a serious disease, infection or malignancy involving the gall bladder. Laparoscopic surgery helps to extract the organ without the need for large incisions, as in case of the conventional surgery.
- Appendectomy - It refers to the surgical removal of the appendix and is performed when the patient's appendix is severely infected due to a viral disease, obstruction or malignancy. The surgical procedure is carried out by making multiple tiny incisions to insert the special equipment, which is then guided with the help of a surgical camera.
- Anti-reflux surgery - The surgical procedure is performed on patients suffering from chronic gastroesophageal reflux disease. The procedure is commonly referred to as fundoplication. The surgery helps to stop the reflex acid present in the stomach from entering the oesophagus, thereby alleviating the risks of inflammation and ulceration.
- Weight loss surgery - Various bariatric surgical procedures are now carried out via laparoscopic means. Unlike the conventional surgical procedures that involved large cuts and a longer recovery period, such surgeries can be carried out via tiny keyhole incisions. The time taken for recovery is also very short.
All-inclusive care -
- Patient-oriented facilities - The hospital strictly adheres to a patient-centric approach and believes in keeping the Patients First. The infrastructure, technology and treatment modalities, all have been tailored, keeping your safety and well-being at the epicentre. With our special healthcare packages and teleconsultation facilities, we ensure a hassle-free experience for the right optimization of your time and finances.
- Broad spectrum of care - The hospital offers a wide gamut of facilities for the diagnosis, assessment, treatment and management of various diseases and ailments in both adults, as well as children. With a wide spectrum of facilities to choose from and seamless assistance and guidance to help you make an informed decision, we ensure that your medical journey is at par with excellence.
- Leading-edge technology - The hospital offers treatments backed by world-class technology and innovations to ensure high grades of precision and unparalleled results. With EMR facility, we make it easier for the patients to access their medical records at a single touch of their finger.