Vishesh Jupiter is listed among the top tertiary care hospitals in India offering state-of-the-art interventions for precise diagnosis and effective management of a wide spectrum of medical conditions and ailments. When it comes to General Surgery, the hospital is known for its leading-edge innovations and strict adherence to stringent quality benchmarks. Our team consists of nationally and internationally recognised surgeons offering multidisciplinary approaches back by years of expertise and excellence. We aim at improving lives by making quality healthcare facilities easily accessible.
General surgery is also known as conventional surgery or open surgery. It is the traditional way of carrying out any invasive intervention. Such surgeries can be quite complex and require the utmost levels of proficiency. Our experts are always prepared to handle the most critical cases with 24/7 availability.
All the surgical interventions are planned and tailored in accordance with the overall health assessment of the patient. This involves
- Detailed diagnosis and evaluation which is carried out in a dedicated Laboratories that are fully equipped with leading-edge diagnostic modalities, ensuring the highest levels of precision and accuracy.
- Medical history of the patient, which is assessed by asking questions and going through the patient's previous medical reports.
Our areas of specialisation include:
- Appendectomy (for appendix removal)
- Cholecystectomy (for removing the gallbladder)
- Breast surgeries (like breast biopsy, lumpectomy, mastectomy etc.)
- Heart surgeries (like coronary artery bypass)
- Organ transplant (like renal transplant and hepatic transplant)
- Surgeries for removing malignant and benign tumours
- Plastic surgeries
- Colon and rectal surgeries (like colectomy and colostomy)
- Oesophageal surgeries (like Oesophagostomy and Acid reflux surgery)
- Gastroenterological surgeries (like liver biopsy, weight loss surgery and upper GI endoscopy)
- Hernia repair surgery
- Varicose vein removal surgery
- Thyroid removal surgery
- Orthopaedic surgeries (like joint replacement and osteotomy)
- Wound repair surgery
- Ankle and foot surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Spine surgery
- Paediatric surgeries
Why choose Vishesh Jupiter?
- Leading-edge Technology - With strict adherence to the latest innovations and advancement in the field of general surgery, we bring to you a wide range of state-of-the-art interventions backed by precision.
- Maintaining transparency - We build relationships based on mutual trust and strictly believe in keeping our patients updated with all the reliable and authentic information related to their health. We help you to make an informed decision.
- Strict hygiene and sanitation protocol - The hospital follows a very strict policy when it comes to your safety and wellbeing. The surgical and Intensive Care units are thoroughly sanitized to add to safety.
- Post-surgical care - After the surgery, you will be shifted to the Intensive Care Unit where you will be looked after by a specialised team of doctors and nurses who Cater to all your needs and keep your safety and wellbeing at the forefront.