The Department of Gastroenterology at Vishesh Jupiter is dedicated to offering up-to-the-minute medical and surgical care to patients suffering from diseases and disorders involving the gastrointestinal tract. The hospital offers a wide spectrum of advanced treatment options, backed by the expertise of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of nationally and internationally recognised doctors and surgeons who seamlessly strive to offer uncompromised care to the patients. The department caters to the needs of patients presenting with the most complex conditions and malignancies. We believe in keeping our 'patient's first' and strict abide by it.
The department has a dedicated endoscopic unit equipped with state of the art endoscopic and imaging modalities for added precision and accuracy. We offer both conventional surgeries as well as minimally invasive procedures for the effective management of a wide gamut of luminal disorders, GI malignancies, hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases.
Our dedicated team of experts consists of immensely experienced Gastroenterologist, surgeons, interventional endoscopist, radiologist, liver specialist, dietitians and digestive disease specialist. The team works in close collaboration for tailoring out a personalised treatment plan for catering to the unique medical needs of the patient.
Our areas of specialization:
- Interventional gastroenterology
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Advanced endoscopy
- Pancreatic and biliary disorders
- Manometry in motility disorders
- 24/7 availability - We constantly strive to offer round the clock robust care to patients at all times, making sure that no one is denied quality care. You will always find us by your side when you are in need of medical assistance.
- Uncompromised care - We believe in keeping the safety and well-being of our patients at the epicentre while curating their treatment plans. The department offers multidisciplinary approaches to ensure that neither your safety nor the quality of treatment is compromised at any point.
- Cutting edge facilities - The department has dedicated surgical and intensive care units that are manned by highly specialised experts. These are fully equipped with the latest imaging modalities that help to offer the most complex surgical intervention with high precision and accuracy.
- EMR - With our electronic medical record facility, staying updated with your medical history has become easier than ever. You can now access your medical reports at any time, without having to carry them with you everywhere you go.