Dr.Yusuf Saifee is a consultant urologist and Kidney transplant surgeon, practicing for more than ten years and having a large experience of over 500 Surgeries. He is a Versatile Surgeon with rich experience across a gamut of urological Surgeries, including endoscopic laser surgery for kidney stones, endoscopic surgery for prostate and urine problems, laparoscopic and robotic surgery for urological cancer and kidney transplantation, dr Yusuf Saifee received his medical education and extensive surgical experience from various premier institutes situated at new Delhi & Ahmedabad(1998-2016). He is a gold medalist and recipient of multiple awards, honors, and international Fellowship. Dr.Yusuf Saifee was one of the few urologists from India to be selected for advanced training in laparoscopic and robotic Surgeries for advanced training in laparoscopic and robotic surgeries for Kindly and prostate cancer at renowned jikei university hospital, japan, and Guy's Hospital London. He has Presented and Published many Scientific research papers at Various national and international forums. Along with world-class surgical experience,dr Yusuf,s Compassionate and Caring Approach makes him one of the most Sought Urologist in India
- DNB (Urology), Gold Medalist
- Ex Fellow - EUA (London), UAA (Japan)
10 + years experience
- European Urological Association
- Urological Association of Asia
- Urological Association of India
Endourology(Laser surgery for Kidney Stone and Prostate), Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Cancer, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for Kidney and Prostate Cancers
- "Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy: Strategies to reduce Vascular Complication and improve Outcome" at World Congress of Endourology, Abudhabi,2019
- Retroperitoneoscopic nephrectomy for the nonfunctioning moiety of horseshoe kidney -Surgical Video at World Congress of Videourology at Seoul, South Korea
- Introduction of Laparoscopic Live Donor Nephrectomy: Challenges, Outcomes and Success Strategies at "Annual Conference of the Indian Society Organ Transplantation (ISOT),2017"
- "Journey of Central India's First Laparoscopic Live Donor Nephrectomy program" at International Transplant Update 2017 at Ahmedabad.
- Management Algorithm for Bladder Outlet Obstruction in Women at 31st Congress of the SIU October 16-20,2011, Berlin, Germany
- Yusuf Saifee, R. Nagarajan, S.kumar,j Qadri,ASharma,B.C.Pal,P.Modi"Retroperitoneoscooic Nephrectomy For Benign Nonfunctioning Kidneys:Training And Outcome".Indian J Urol 2016, Oct-Dec;32:21"-25. Pmid:27843214
- Yusuf Saifee, Pranjal Modi, Adult Presentations of Ectopic Vas Deferens with Dysplastic Kidney. Journal of Endourology Case Reports Volume 2.1,2016 PMID: 27579401
- 1st Rank in MBBS entrance in Whole Madhya Pradesh with 21st rank in All India in 1998.
- Did MBBS and Master in Surgery in Top10 Medical college of India (MBBS From MAMC, New Delhi, MS from UCMS in GTB Hospital Delhi)
- Awarded gold Medal for best outgoing post graduate in Surgery by the University of Delhi in 2007
- Super specialization in Urology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi Which is a premier institute for Laparoscopic Surgery and Transplant Surgery in India
- Awarded Young Urologist Travel Fellowship by Urological Association of Asia at 13th UAA Congress in Shanghai china
- Awarded best Laparoscopic Urosurgeon by Kapil Dev at India's prominent Health Care Award, New Delhi.
- Clinical Fellow in Laparoscopic Uroncology at Jikei at University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- Selected by European Urology Association for Clinical visit in Robotic Uroncology at Guy's and St Thomas NHS Trust, London, UK
- Present and Published Many Scientific Paper at Various National and international forum.