Dr. Vinod Somani, is an Interventional Cardiologist based in Indore, holdsexperience in all aspects of clinical, non-invasive as well as interventional Cardiology. He is Consultant - Interventional Cardiologist at Vishesh Jupiter Hospital, Indore. Dr. Somani completed post graduation in Indore and then went on to achieve DNB degree in Cardiology from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
- FACC, FESC
- DNB ( Cardiology)
- MD ( Medicine)
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist | 2014 - 2020 Medanta, Indore
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist | 2001 - 2003 | 2004 - 2014 CHL Apollo Hospital, Indore
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist | 2003 - 2004 Bombay Hospital, Indore
- Lecturer - Department of Cardiology | 1995 - 2001 Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Cardiology Society of India – Life Member
- Associations of Physicians of India – Life Member
- Indian Medical Association – Life Member
- Indian Society of Echocardiography
- Indian Society of Electrocardiography
- Device Closure
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Clinical research: TPA in STEMI patients.
- Clinical research: Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Clinical research: Hyponatremia in Chronic Cardiac Failure Diuretic.
- Low Molecular Weight Heparin during PCI, IJCP.