Dr Ravi Ranjan Tripathi is first interventional pediatric cardiologist in MP to start Congenital and structural heart interventions in the state. With more than 10 years of experience and more than 2000 succesful congenital heart interventions including newborn babies, Dr Tripathi is leading Congenital and structural heart disease specialist in Indore. He specializes in Advanced Echocardiography, Transcatheter interventions including device closures, cardiac MRI, and Adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) management.
MBBS, MD (PED), FNB (PED CARDIO)
More than 10 years. Morte than 2000 succesful transcatheter cangebnital and structural heart interventions
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Pediatrc Cardiac Society of India (PCSI)
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Neonatal and Pediatric Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Transcatheter Device Closure of ASD, VSD, PDA, fistula, etc
- Cardiac MRI
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) management and interventions
- Pulmonary Hypertension
1. “Do pre-operative hemodynamic data and reactivity test result predict the postoperative reversibility of pulmonary arterial hypertension in patients with
large ventricular septal defect and borderline operability?” (Heart Asia 2013;0:182–187)
2. “Unusual Combination of Hypoplastic Left Ventricle, Atrioventricular Septal Defect With Restrictive Ventricular Septal Defect and Common Arterial Trunk”
(World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery July 2012 vol. 3 no. 3 396-398)
3. “Mycotic aneurysm complicating Covered stent implanted for coarctation of aorta” (World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery July 2012vol. 3
no. 3 379-381)
4. “Late surgical Retreival of an embolized PDA device causing erosion of Aortic wall” (Pediatric Cardiology Springer December 2012, Volume 33, Issue 8, pp
5. “Simultaneous Transcatheter device closure of ASD, VSD and PDA in an infant with Downs syndrome” (Interventional Cardiology Journal Vol 3 No 3)
6. Ventricular Septal Defect: Echocardiography Evaluation. (Journal of Indian Academy of Echocardiography Dec 18, 2020)
- Paper presentation (NNF Gold Medal Contest) on “Effect of Fetal Malnutrition on Lipid Profile” during 37th state IAP conference at Gwalior MP in December 2006
- Poster presentation at NEOCON-2007 on “Effect of superspeciality services on the outcome of newborns admitted in NICU of tertiary care hospital” held in Pune in December 2007
- Poster Presentation at 8th International Workshop on Interventional Pediatric Cardiology, Milan (Italy) in March 2011 – “Catheter Interventions for Adults with Congenital Heart Disease in developing countries”.
- Poster presentation at CSI Asia-Pacific 2018 at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on Feb 01 2018 – Simultaneous transcatheter device closure of ASD, VSD and PDA in an infant with downs syndrome
- Times Cybermedia Healthcare Award 2018 for Pediatric Cardiology Services in MP
- Big FM Indore healthcare award 2019.
FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE at B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai (Aug 2007 - July 2008).
FELLOWSHIP OF NATIONAL BOARD IN PAEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY at Frontier Lifeline. Hospital & Dr K M Cherian Heart Foundation in Chennai (March 2010 - March 2012)
CARDIAC MRI TRAINING (3 months) at BOSTON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, USA (Nov 2018 – Jan 2019)
9am - 1pm Monday to Saturday.