Dr. Neha Mandovra is an enthusiastic updated respiratory diseases expert and Interventional Pulmonologist specialising in conditions like Breathlessness, Cough, Tuberculosis (Tb), Asthma, Allergies, COPD, Sleep Disorders and Snoring, Interstitial Lung Diseases, Covid and Post Covid Sequelae. She has completed her MD in Pulmonary Medicine from King George Medical University, Lucknow In 2016 and done her advanced training in this field from Fortis Hospitals, Mumbai and Navi Mumbai, Institute Of Pulmonology, Medical Research and Development and Lung Care and Sleep Centre, Mumbai. She has also done her fellowship from Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
- MBBS: G.R. Medical College, Gwalior (2012)
- MD: MLN Medical College, Allahabad (Kgmu, Lucknow), (2016)
- Research Fellow: Institute Of Pulmonology Medical Research And Development, Mumbai
- Visiting Fellow: Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- 6 Years
- Ex-Consultant: Fortis Hospitals, Mumbai And Navi Mumbai
- Associate Consultant: Lung Care And Sleep Centre, Mumbai
- Indian Chest Society- Life Member
- Indian Association For Bronchology- Life Member
- European Respiratory Society- Life Member
- American College Of Chest Physicians
- Asthma, COPD, Allergy
- Chronic Cough
- Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Covid And Post Covid Sequelae
- Bronchoscopic Procedures
1. “Unusual Presentayon Of Right Sided Bochdalek Hernia In An Adult” In NAPCON 2014, Agra.
2. “Highincidenceofnewonsetjointpaininpatientsreceivingfluoroquinolonesasa part of
anti-tuberculous treatment” in European Respiratory Congress 2018, Paris.
3. "Best tolerated dose of Pirfenidone in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis" in
European Respiratory Congress 2019, Madrid.
4. “Factors influencing best dose of pirfenidone in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary
Fibrosis” in European Respiratory Congress, Virtual, 2020.
1. “Causes and their impact on outcome of MDR-TB: Analysis of Category IV RNTCP” in
NATCON 2014, Mumbai.
2. “Menstrual disturbances in Pulmonary Tuberculosis” in NAPCON 2015, Jaipur.
Co-authored in presentations:
1. “Who is responsible for MDR-TB?” in ERS International Congress 2015, Amsterdam.
2. “To assess cardiac co-morbidities in COPD patients” in NAPCON 2014, Agra.
3. “EBUS TBNA in the rapid microbiological diagnosis of drug resistant tuberculous
mediastinal lymphadenopathy” in European Respiratory Congress 2019, Madrid.
1. Shukla AD, Srivastava RK, Agrawal N, Singh RK. Fat embolism syndrome
without objective evidence of bone or soft tissue injury. Journal of Evolution of
Medical and Dental Sciences. 2014 Oct 13;3(52):12209-14.
2. Chandra A, Chaudhary BK, Srivastava RK, Agrawal N, Singh RK. UNUSUAL
PRESENTATION OF RIGHT SIDED BOCHDALEK HERNIA IN AN ADULT. Journal of Evidence
based Medicine and Healthcare (JEBMH) in September 2015.
3. Chandra A, Chaudhary BK, Srivastava RK, Singh RK, Agrawal N. Bilateral
extensive pulmonary tuberculosis in a 3 months old infant. Journal of Evolution of
Medical and Dental Sciences. 2015 Feb 5;4(11):1871-5.
4. Das Shukla A, Agrawal N, Chandra A, Anantha S, Chaudhary A. Right-side
pulmonary agenesis with atrial septal defect in adult. Respirology case reports.
5. Agrawal N, Vaidya PJ, Chhajed PN. Endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial
needle aspiration (EBUS TBNA) in HIV affected individuals: Is the (E) BUS ready
for unchartered territories? Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society.
6. Chhajed PN, Vaidya PJ, Mandovra NP, Chavhan VB, Lele TT, Nair R, Leuppi JD,
Saha A. EBUS-TBNA in the rapid microbiological diagnosis of drug-resistant
mediastinal tuberculous lymphadenopathy. ERJ open research. 2019 Oct 1;5(4).
7. Mandovra NP, Leuppi JD, Herth FJ, Chhajed PN. Interventions In Asthma and
COPD. Therapeutische Umschau. 2019 Nov;76(6):328-36.
8. Mandovra NP, Lele TT, Vaidya PJ, Chavhan VB, Leuppi-Taegtmeyer AB, Leuppi
JD, Chhajed PN. High Incidence of New-Onset Joint Pain in Patients on
Fluoroquinolones as Antituberculous Treatment. Respiration. 2020 Jan 14:1-7.
1.Mandovra N, Vaidya PJ, Chhajed PN. Current approaches to tuberculous pleural
effusion. Astrocyte. 2017 Apr 1;4(2):87.
2. Agrawal N, Leuppi JD, Chhajed PN. Pleural diseases: What’s new? Pulmonary Clinics
of India-4.2018 Aug Vol 4, No. 1.
- Gold Medals For Academic Excellence During Both Under-Graduation And Post- Graduation
- Indian Chest Society Young Scholar Award For European Respiratory Congress, Paris 2018