He was trained at prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital for 4 Year before coming into practice. Organized various National and state conferences. Anchored cancer awareness programmes on social and religion platform. He is invited guest faculty as speaker/moderator for in various national conferences and academic meetings.
- More than 20 year experience in Radiation Oncology.
- Previously Faculty at SAIMS Indore and RD Gardi Medical College Ujjain.
- He has long teaching experience as DNB / PG students teacher.
- He trained nursing staff and radiotherapy technicians on various platforms.
- He has been part of many workshops to teach colleagues and students.
- Organized International AROI- estro teaching course and Aroi MP-CG state chapter meeting.
- AROI- Association of Radiation Oncologist of India.
- ICRO- Indian Collage of Radiation Oncology.
- ISNO- Indian Society of Neuro Oncology.
- ISO - Indian society of oncology
- ISMPO - Indian society of medical and paediatric oncology
- IMA - Indian Medical Association
- High precision Radiotherapy,IMRT, IGRT SRS SRT with Motion management.
- State & National conferences
- Special achievements: Honoured and Awarded at state & national meetings.
- Vice president AROI MP-CG State chapter
- Past Security AROI MP-CG State chapter
- ICRO National Faculty for PG Teaching Course.
- Special achievements: Award at State & National Level
- Vice president AROI MP-CG State Chapter
- Past Secretary AROI MP-CG State Chapter