Consultant surgeon in Obs and Gynae having more than 25 years experience, expertise in handling high-risk pregnancies, performing Hysterectomies both laparoscopic and conventional, handling all kinds of Gynaecological problems in females, handling infertility and treating as an IVF specialist.
- MS (Obs and Gynae)
- DNB (Obs and Gynae)
- Certification and training in Morpheus Life Sciences, Germany in IVF treatment
- 3 years Residency at M.Y. Hospitals, Indore
- Senior Registrar at CH & RC from Aug 96 to Aug 99, handling all Obstetric emergencies independently at 350 bedded tertiary center CH &RC
- Independent consulting clinic/chamber running for last 22 years
- Performing about 10 therapeutic hysteroscopies and Laparoscopic surgeries per week.
- Routinely handling and managing high-risk obstetric patients for the last 22 years.
- Handling about 50 deliveries (normal and LSCS) per month
- As a Fertility specialist and center head, having a success rate of about 60% in IVF in her center Morpheus Sridhar International IVF center, Indore. Successfully running the center since Oct’2013. Delivered more than 555 IVF moms and counting
- Teaching Obstetrics and Gynaecology to medical undergraduates at M.G.M medical college during 3 years Residency '93 - '96.
- Drawing up the teaching roaster for every month for Dip NB (Obs & Gyn) candidates, conducting seminars, journal reviews, bedside clinics for 3 years from '96-'99 and guiding the thesis work for the DNB candidates and from 2010 onwards at Choithram Hospital and Research Centre (CHRC)
- Conducting course for Para medical staff at CHRC and Premkumari Devi Hospital
- Conducting weekly CMEs to gynaecologists in Western part of Indore
Life member of IOGS, under FOGSI
- Awarded 3rd prize at the poster session of the 39th AICOG at Kanpur.
- A case of Heterotypic pregnancy" accepted for publication in the FOGSI journal.
- A study of prevalence of HIV and HBsAg in high-risk women" accepted for publication in the FOGSI journal.
- Presented a paper titled "Emergency obstetric care in Massive Haemorrhage" at the 41st AICOG, Siliguri.
- Poster presentation at the 41st AICOG, Siliguri titled "USG guided MTP and a tale(tail) of wandering Cu-T"
- Paper presentation titled "Management of severe preeclampsia and eclampsia in a tertiary I.C.U"
- Presented a paper titled "CO2 laser in lower genital tract" at the National Laser Symposium, Ahmedabad.
- Paper at the 42nd AICOG, Hyderabad titled "Encephalopathy is pregnancy-unexplored area-explored"
- Presented a paper "Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome” in International conf on fallopian tubes at Mumbai in Sep'97
- Presented a paper titled "Use of Misoprotal in induction of labour" in 44th AICOG, Bhuvaneshwar
- Many more papers on colposcopy, high risk obstetrics and PPH at different forums
- Conducted and participated in more than 25 online webinars during covid period
- Conducted camps in and around Indore on infertility.
- Conducted CMEs in Indore and participated as panelists in FOGSI meetings.
- Presented more than 50 papers on different topics pertaining to Gynaecology
- Gave invited talks in Dewas, Ratlam, Khandwa and other surrounding places other than Indore
Other Assignments handled and training attended:
- Specialised training in Colposcopy and Laser Surgery (CO2) of cervix and have also conducted 2 workshops on a laser.
- Two months of special training in laparoscopy and infertility at Coimbatore.
- Running infertility and menopausal Clinic at CH & RC.
- Organized a workshop on the Use of NdYag Laser in Gynaecology in Sept'98 at CH & RC.
- Was a Joint Secretary for ISAR-2003(International Society of assisted reproduction) held at Indore.
- Co-chaired a session on “Tuberculosis & Infertility” with Prof Sadhana Desai at ISAR-2003
- Participated in the debate on “Prophylactic Oophorectomy during hysterectomy” in a CME.
- Attended Workshops on Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy with hands-on training
- Regular Panelist/ speaker/comparer in FOGSI activities and gave many presentations.