Dr. Arun Vishnar Practices as a Consultant Gastroenterology at Vishesh Jupiter Hospital Indore
- M.D (Medicine)
- 28 Years Experience as Gastroenterologist
- 28 Years Experience as Professor of Gastroenterology and Medicine in MGM Medical College and M.Y Hospital Indore,
- Working as EndoScopist Since last 28 Years
- Associated With Vishesh Hospital Since 1990
Life Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Live Stress, Anxiety, depression, and Effect on NUD
- Ammonia Level in Chronic liver diseases and Hepatic Encephalopathy.
- Pulmonary Function Tests in Chronic Liver Diseases
- Automic Function in hepatic Cirrhosis
- H Pylori and its role in GERD.
- Role of P. Pylori in NUD
- FNAC in Chronic liver diseases
- Evaluation of renal Function in Chronic alcoholic liver diseases
- SBP in Chronic liver Diseases and its resistance to fluoroquinolones