Consultant Hepatologist and Liver Transplant Physician
- MD( Med)
- DM( Hepatology) CMC Vellore
- MRCP(Gastro) London
- Consultant Hepatologist and Liver Transplant Physician at Kims Hospital Hyderabad. (Dec 2020 - March 2022)
- Past Consultant Hepatologist and Liver Transplant physician at Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad. (Oct 2019 - Dec 2020)
- Indian society of Gastroenterology
- Liver Transplant society of India
- Key member of team performing liver transplants by playing the main role in optimization of medical management of patients , both pre and post op and implementation of fast track protocols to cut the cost of liver transplants.
- Management of critically ill ICU bound liver patients, Post Transplant ICU care, and further follow up of the patient’s development, various complications of liver disease , their diagnosis, treatment and management of various ailments such as mild to severe Hepatitis, jaundice, cirrhosis etc .
- An experienced endoscopist : Performed > 2000 gastroscopies, > 500 colonoscopies & > 50 ERCP. Excellence in endoscopic management of complication of p ortal hypertension and post transplant biliary issues.
- Did research project on plasma exchange in liver diseases and won Mangala award for best research paper in Department of Gastrology & Hepatology 2019.
- Plasma exchange - a promising treatment modality in severe alcoholic hepatitispatients - accepted abstract in APDW December 2019
- Low Volume Plasma Exchange and Low Dose Steroid Improve Survival in Patients With Alcohol-Related Acute on Chronic Liver Failure and Severe Alcoholic Hepatitis - Preliminary Experience - Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology-2021
- Safety and diagnostic yield of double balloon enteroscopy - Med ej 2019
- Role of Echocardiography in acute rheumatic fever as compared to Jones criteria
- International journal of medical research and review 2015
- Low volume plasma exchange (PLEX) along with low dose steroids improves short and medium term survival in severe alcoholic hepatitis patients, a case control study- Accepted abstract : Indian journal of Gastroenterology 2019, (volume 37)
- Did Research project on Plasma Exchange in Liver diseases and won Mangala Award for Best research paper in Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2019 at CMC Vellore.
- Won 1st Prize at ISGCON 2019 for best poster Presentation
- Won 1st Prize for best oral Presentation in Liver research at TNISGCON 2019