Dr. Akshay Sharma is a general laparoscopic surgeon with a specialty in Colo-Rectal Surgery. He has over 9 years of experience and more than 1000 successful surgeries, as well as several publications and awards.
- M.B.B.S. M.S. FMAS
- Master course minimal invasive proctology (Mumbai)
- Fellowship Colo-Rectal Surgery (Mumbai)
- Consultant in Dept of Surgery At Apple Hospital
- Visiting Consultant at Gokuldas Hospital
- Visiting Consultant at G K Hospital
- Visting consultant at Shalby Hospital
- Working Experince of More Than 9 YEARS as Consultant
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic surgeons of India
- AMASI Association Minimal Access Surgeon of India
- Jt Secretary At ASI Indore City Chapter
- Role of heparin and N acetyl cystine in prevention of ARDS in inhalation injury in burns” thesis SAIMS, Indore approved by the faculty and external reviewers as part of the requirement for award of M. S. (General Surgery) degree in Jan 2014.
- Best paper presentation award at Indian Chapter of National surgical Association Conference 2013 at Indore. Topic: Mucinous Adenocarcinoma presented as chronic discharging sinus from rt groin region : A Case report.
- Awarded First prize in poster presentation at MPASICON 2013 at Indore. Topic: A Path Less Travelled
- Various Presentation at State & National Conference
- Faculty at Live operative workshop at Hernia conference at Bhopal HSI Conference
- Speaker at AMASI National conference held at Indore
- Convener at AMASI Skill Course at Indore
- National Faculty at Laparoscopic Symposium at Mumbai
- Held Various Post at ASI Indore city chapter as Executive Member , Treasurer , Joint Secretary.
- Recently Conducted Workshop at MGM Medical College Indore on Advance Laser Treatment for Varicose Vein.
- 2014 M.S. (Surgery) from SAIMS Medical College, Indore, D.A.V.V. University, lndore
- 2008 M.B.B.S. from SSMC. Medical College, Rewa, A.P.S. University, Rewa
10 am - 12 pm & 2 pm - 4 pm Monday to Saturday