Dr. Abhishek Laddha is working as Consultant Urology and Urooncology at Vishesh Jupiter Hospital Indore. He is involved in evaluation, diagnosis and management of various urological disorders including Endourology, Uro-Oncology, Pediatric Urology and Urological Trauma.
- Fellowship Uro-oncology ( Laparoscopy and Robotics ) from Amrita Institute of medical sciences Kochi.
- DNB ( Urology) from Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital Nadiad.
- MS ( General surgery ) from MGM Medical college Indore.
- He holds experience of more than 5 year in management of urological problems with expertise in management of Urology malignancy and Stone disease.
- Dr Laddha has numerous national and international publications and chapters in various books.
- Member of American Urology Association.
- Life member of Urology Society of Asia, India and West Zone.
Urology and Uro-oncology
- Conducted session on management of advanced bladder cancer in Uro-Oncology Symposium at SZ-USICON 2019 held at Coimbatore in July 2019
- Conducted session on difficult cases in Uro-oncology at Uro-oncology update at Thrissur Kerala June 2019.
- Presented poster on Diagnostic role of Cognitive MRI-TRUS fusion-targeted prostate biopsy Versus Conventional TRUS Biopsy of the Prostate in patients with PSA less than 10ng/dl at USICON 2019 organized by Urology society of India, Jan 2019,Bhubaneshwar, India.
- Presented poster on ‘Incidence of male sexual dysfunction in Northern India and reasons for non-evaluation in urology clinic’at USICON 2019 organized by Urology society of India, Jan 2019,Bhubaneshwar, India
- “Comparison of tadalafil and tamsulosin in medical expulsive therapy for ureteric calculus, prospective , randomized , placebo controlled study” at USICON 2015 organized by Urology society of India, Feb 2015,Ranchi Jharkhand India .
- “Comparison of spot vs 48 hour urinary metabolic evaluation in pediatric stone patients. A prospective study.” at USICON 2015 organized by Urology society of India. Feb 2015, Ranchi Jharkhand India.
- “Innovative water jet resection for benign prostatic hyperplasia ,initial experience and short term outcomes.” at USICON 2014 organized by Urology society of India. Feb 2014, New Delhi, India.
- “Shock wave lithotripsy for upper ureteric calculi. MPUH experience” at USICON 2014 organized by Urology society of India. Feb 2014, New Delhi, India.
- “Shock wave lithotripsy in paediatric urolithiasis: MPUH experience”at WZUSCION 2012 organized by west zone urology society of India Sept 2012. Lonavala, Maharashtra.
- Single center experience utilizing second generation Aquabeam system for the targeted, heat free removal of prostate tissue, during the treatment of BPH(PD21-05). Desai, Mihir; Laddha Abhishek,Mishra Shashikant,Desai Mahesh, Sabnis Ravindra, Abhishek Singh, Nadiad India.AUA 2016 San Diego, CA,USA.
- Image guided robotic water jet ablation (AQUABLATION) of the prostate : Clinical experience of a novel technology for BPH (MP3-03).Desai, Mihir; Laddha Abhishek, Azhar Raed A,Mishra Shashikant,Desai Mahesh, Sabnis Ravindra. AUA 2015 New Orleans,USA.
- “Prospective comparison of standard triple assessment and MRI breast for evaluation of symptomatic breast lesions” at 70th annual conference of association of surgeon of India at ASCION city AIIMS New Delhi December 2010.
- “Role of dynamic MRI breast in evaluation of breast disorders” in Indore city chapter annual conference on March 2011.
- “Unusual presentations of liver abscess in children” in Indore city chapter annual conference on march 2010.
- Won CKP Menon best paper prize at 48th Annual conference of Urological society of India(USICON 2015) held at Ranchi Jharkhand in Feb 2015. Presented a paper on “ Comparison of tadalafil and tamsulosin in medical expulsive therapy for ureteric calculus , prospective , randomized , placebo controlled study”
- Won GM Padhke travelling fellowship awarded by Urology society of India for year 2014-15 at 47th Annual conference of urological society of India (USICON 2014) held at New Delhi in Feb 2014.
- 1st Prize for best poster on “Shock wave lithotripsy in pediatric Urolithiasis: MPUH experience” at WZUSCION 2012 organized by West zone urology society of India Sept 2012. Lonavala, Maharashtra.
- Shri R.C. Jaal Charity trust Gold medal in MS general surgery examination 2011 for obtaining highest marks in general surgery exams awarded by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore.
- Certificate of merit in general surgery for excellent performance in Surgery awarded by M.G.M. Medical College& M.Y. Hospital Indore. (M.P)
- Dr. C.P.Tiwari Memorial Gold Medal Award for Best paper on “Role of dynamic MRI breast in evaluation of breast disorders” in annual conference of ASI held at Indore in March 2011.
- Dr. C.P.Tiwari Memorial Gold Medal Award for Best paper on “Unusual presentations ofliver abscess in children” in annual conference of ASI held at Indore in March 2010.
- Winner of divisional (state level) 19th IAP Quiz held by Indian Academy of Pediatrics held at Gandhi medical College Bhopal in October 2006.
- Winner of Psychiatry Quiz conducted by Jabalpur Psychiatry Club during the world mental health week September 2006.